Accommodations and Services
Assisted Living is ideal for those who need a little help. The Commons offers a full range of personal and healthcare-related services tailored for each resident.
Our caring and attentive staff is available around the clock to provide services to each resident's private Assisted Living apartment. The Commons Assisted Living is licensed by the state of Oklahoma which may allow coverage by long-term care insurance plans to help with associated costs.
Amenities and Services included with Monthly Fee:
- Large closets with ample storage
- Large windows
- Walk-In showers
- Fire/Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individual climate controls
- Window coverings and carpeting
- Emergency call system
- Special-diet menu selection
- Weekly housekeeping
- Whirlpool spa
- Weekly personal laundry, including flat linen
- Scheduled transportation
- Health monitoring
- Social, recreational and spiritual programs
- Around-the-clock staff
- All utilities, except phone and cable
- All maintenance of grounds and common areas
- Priority admission to any other level of care
- Three meals served daily in our Trinity dining area
- Wireless internet in the common areas
- Community Center Fitness room with Nu-steps and other exercise equipment
Levels of Care
Two levels of Care are available for assisted living residents.
Nursing Service Level of Care Point Assessment is determined
by an Assisted Living nurse at pre-admission assessment, 30
days after admission and with any change of condition.
For additional information, click here to view our marketing brochure.